New York Times Mini Crossword January 1 2023 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Mini Crossword January 1 2023 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (January 1 2023) has a total of 11 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the January 1 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 11 clues in the January 1 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EEN which contains 3 Characters.
- Dark time of day in poetry is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is JORDAN which contains 6 Characters.
- N.B.A. icon who famously wore 23 is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in January 1 2023 New York Times Mini Crossword puzzle are B,F,K,L,Q,V,W,X,Y,Z